View Single Post
Old 4th December 2019, 11:44   #15
Vossy
Why? ...

MG ZT+ Cdti Auto saloon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinabrian View Post

I'll let the OP have my drop links if it helps, after all they don't rattle and have a mere 100,000 miles plus fitted to the car

Brian
Thank you Brian, hang on to them for 4 years while the DMGRS warranty is in place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilish View Post
I cannot help but wonder how a DMGRS drop link, is going to cure what has caused your suspension to trash 3 Delphi drop links on the same side in 19 months, and 6k. Never heard of anyone else replacing Delphi drop links every 2k or 6 months.
God knows why, I don't live on a farm or have to drive on especially bad roads, well no more than anyone else I suppose. I think a change might be good and the warranty offered by DMGRS can't be beaten. The front suspension was replaced including springs earlier this year so nothing else has wear in it.
When I contact the seller they just send me another one, they don't even ask what or why and don't want the old ones back so I'm guessing its more common than we know with them or its just too much trouble to process, I have always trusted Delphi, I have Delphi rear ones fitted too without issue, I am assured that they are genuine and they come from a reputable garage/seller.

Oh yeah, also has new ARB bushes fitted last spring.

Here's hoping for the DMGRS ones.
Vossy is offline   Reply With Quote