View Single Post
Old 12th August 2020, 22:19   #298
ADO282
Banned

ROVER 75 Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP440 View Post
Oh that is alright then, only 41k deaths, why are we even worrying about it.

Yes I get it that a fair few of these people would have died any way sooner or later but there are over 40k families all coming to terms that one or more of there loved ones are no longer with us because the Chinese cant cook there bats properly. That with the many people that are left with life changing problems, I was speaking to a customer to day who struggles to do a full days work since suffering with Covid a few months ago. Cronic tiredness and extreme fatigue and he is only 34 years old.

I hope once this is all over if ever it is the Chinese are made to pay for this one way or another.
Yeah, no mention of the people who have recovered from covid, nor the excess deaths recorded as a result of the incessant neglect of every aspect of life in lieu of covid either.

I went for a couple of beers this evening with friends I've not seen in some time, no mask, no cards, no names no pack drill and the bartender couldn't break a £20 for a round of three drinks.............."sorry sir, do you have a fifty pence, we don't have enough change"

Blooming incredible, a bar in a four star hotel, no change??????

If the artificially created recession isn't bad enough, then there were the one way systems on the floor in the bar to contend with, bear in mind this is the first time I've had a beer in a bar for months, and apart from the harridan calling last orders at about 10.30, the experience left me somewhat cold.

At least I managed to repudiate the fistbump nonsense in favour of a real handshake...

Ho hum