Old 15th June 2008, 17:51   #22
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts
Angry Adding to thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDotCom View Post
Have added Self levelling Suspension (Tourer) as extra on Conn SE 2004 onward, Traction Control came fitted as Standard I think on mine, will check Receipt. (Both fitted to mine).
JDC,

Where did you get this information from?
All the 2004 Facelift brochure mentions regarding suspension is as follows:

"MacPherson strut front suspension with coil springs, gas filled dampers and anti-roll bar"

"Z-axle rear suspension with coil springs and gas-filled dampers"

and

"Rear anti-roll bar on V6 saloons and all tourer models"

All of the above are common to ALL facelift derivatives.

I can find no reference to self levelling suspension anywhere. While I appreciate that as a moderator you have the ability to access members posts & amend them if needed, I would have hoped you might have checked with me first before adding material. You could well be right about self levelling suspension, but what about whether it applies to the Connoisseur SE alone or was part of the Connoisseur SE Pack option, or indeed was it available to the Contemporary or Classic cars?

I have spent the best part of two weeks researching the data for this thread to try and make it as accurate as possible.......was I wasting my time I wonder

With regard to the Traction control, again I looked very hard to find any reference to it in the facelift literature while I was compiling the thread but could not find anything, I had therefore concluded that it was no longer fitted to these cars. Can you confirm that you do have the Traction Control disable switch as one of the five below the ATC controls. All Fully loaded switch packs that I have seen have 2 heated seat switches, cruise control, smartnav button and on saloons the rear sunblind.

Rant over now
Reebs is offline   Reply With Quote