View Single Post
Old 13th November 2018, 06:56   #16
Scouse1958
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 2.5 Dealer Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Paul, can’t you buy a printer? A basic one is all you need and they don’t cost the earth.

A carer, relative or friend to assist and support from doing the forms, to going to the appeal with you.

Last year I went to an independent tribunal to give evidence on behalf of someone, but did not have to when it came to it. On the panel in a room was a Judge, a Doctor and an Occupational Therapist Disabilities Expert. The atmosphere was informal and friendly.

The Judge said they had reviewed everything and the appeal was won, with a written guarantee that the judgement would stand for 10 years and all of the back payments missed would be paid immediately. That was a great result and we did not have to say anything, except thank you very much! The person I was helping had been given a terminal diagnosis and had the medical reports from the Doctors to back it up, yet his PIP had been stopped. How wrong of “them to do that”.

Hi Gatekeeper not at moment with them cutting my money by a £100 i am struggling at the moment , I dont have any family and no friends in liverpool area and my carer is having problems as well and not much good with this kind of thing so its very hard to fight them. The feeling i am getting of them they are trying to kill people to save money i may be wrong thinking that but its how i feel at the moment.

Scouse1958 is offline   Reply With Quote