View Single Post
Old 9th June 2020, 12:57   #1
Sdeh
Avid contributor

Manual Rover 75 S Reg, Rover 75 Auto, Rover SD1 2300S,

Default MGZT 190 V6 into a Rover 75

Okay I’ve been thinking next year when me and my dad get a workshop to do a full restoration on my Rover 75. Yes I’ve not had it long and it would be cheaper to buy a different car but it’s my first V6 I have ever owned so I have no intentions of replacing it with a different car. Like I have no intentions of selling the first car I ever bought when I was 9. This year I’m planning on doing some work on my first ever car my 1987 Mini Mayfair but I have no intentions of finishing it for a long time as I have no use for it. I am doing some work on my 1967 Morris Minor so I can use it when I pass my test anyway a bit of a side track. I’ve always liked a 190 ZT and nearly bought one 2 years ago for 600 quid and made the worse choice ever and bought a money pit Rover 75 Tourer. But now that I have a V6 I want a 190 one but in the same Spec as my 75 and I don’t see the point if I’m going to be spending loads making it show room condition. Why not make it my 75 that I’m proud of one thing I will put on it is a LPG conversion kit and a few other bits. I’m currently trying to find some parts for it for when I do restore it I have them already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomas
Sdeh is offline   Reply With Quote