View Single Post
Old 1st February 2020, 15:54   #5
Clickernick
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connie SE Tourer Triumph Street Triple R

Heated seats can fail due to a fracture on the supply wire under the seat. ( it rubs on the underwear wire suspension and Chaffee through) On my first Connie this would blow the fuse to the pass seat motors. Strange but true! Your clutch is at design life so save up around £450 a £500 for a Borg and Beck replacement between now and 130,000m
Deffo 160 remap as advised but to get the benefit of this a full engine and filter service, inc PCV filter, replacement silicone intercooler pipe and an intake manifold deep clean (horrid job) is highly advised. For another £70 on top change the MAF as this may also be out of spec by now.
I did all the above and transformed my Rover into a a very quick and smooth Roooooovvvverrrrr!!!!

Your wheels are as standard for the year and trim level. Mine are in the back garden now having replaced them with 18” 11 spokes and wider rubber. Not as comfy but better manners.

Real walnut interior. Original refurbished Forked Spokes 16” with Michelin Primacy 4 rubber, Pioneer AVH-Z9200DAB double din Wi Fi phone integration. Retrofitted twin front horns. 160 re-map. Revotec fan. Silicone intercooler hoses and ‘O ring’ replacement. Top hose thermostat. New walnut and smokestone steering wheel with cruise upgrade. Brembo Brakes. Ceramic coated rear Exhaust. L/engine mount, Hydramount, Bosch MAF. Focal Access Drivers and Focal Amp.

Last edited by Clickernick; 1st February 2020 at 15:57..
Clickernick is offline   Reply With Quote