View Single Post
Old 25th September 2020, 11:55   #16
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoroRover View Post
Dear Prime Minister, can you please create a app so I can track and trace the new mobile phone you will need to send me as my current mobile, a Galaxy 3, ( yeah, I know), hasn't the software needed to install the Covid app you insist I need. Naturally, I do not expect the new phone to cost me, you can have it back once you declare the pandemic over.

I will use my current phone from that point forward, it works perfectly well with the apps that were pre installed on my particular model. I only use it to text and make calls anyway.

Ta.
Be careful what you wish for. If there was a credibility gap before, it’s now a gulf. The government’s chief scientific advisor is revealed as a large shareholder in the drug company that is developing a Covid-19 vaccine.

Having earlier sold £5 million pounds worthy of shares he now has £600,000 in GSK (GlaxoSmithKline). These affairs were not notified to the government body that insists on all financial assets and connections being declared (see Andrew Pierce p. 11 D. Mail if you can ignore the cries of the wilfully biased).