View Single Post
Old 25th September 2020, 12:32   #17
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post
Be careful what you wish for. If there was a credibility gap before, it’s now a gulf. The government’s chief scientific advisor is revealed as a large shareholder in the drug company that is developing a Covid-19 vaccine.

Having earlier sold £5 million pounds worthy of shares he now has £600,000 in GSK (GlaxoSmithKline). These affairs were not notified to the government body that insists on all financial assets and connections being declared (see Andrew Pierce p. 11 D. Mail if you can ignore the cries of the wilfully biased).
And where do GSK have a facility, Barnard castle.

Perfect destination to take your family and test your eyes too, maybe pick up a bung or two whilst there?

---------

Regarding the app, I have no intention of downloading any app of that type, as I cannot see how it could possibly work on m phone. I have the location services disabled and rarely use bluetooth (even in the car) as these drain the battery unnecessarily.

I will continue to use good sense, and avoid crowded areas, maintain my bubble, and look after my own well being as much as I can. I am quite anti social anyway, so it is quite easy for me to maintain anyway.

As far as being spied upon by govt and or commercial outlets, I have no issue with this. I can refuse my details as I wish when I wish and deal with what comes from that (ie a lack of service from somewhere or whatever). I understand too the supposed 'almost' free society we live in, and how that could go against that principle. However, we have always needed some form of identity card,driving licence credit card passport, so what is the big deal of an id card? Too much 'Freeman of the land' rubbish there. (If you are a Freeman of the land, get off the road that I contributed towards or at least follow the rules for being able to use it).

What can all this data be used negatively for against us? I do not.know to be honest.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote