View Single Post
Old 25th March 2021, 05:51   #1
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts
Default Boating after lockdown

March 29th is when we can finally get to visit our boat again after the lockdown easing of restrictions.
It will be only a day visit as overnight stays away from home will resume from April 12th (fingers crossed).

It was last December the last time we were able to visit before the restrictions were put in place.
I have a feeling we going to be rather busy cleaning her and making sure all is okay with the engines etc.

I think it will be towards the end of April when all is Ship Shape and Bristol Fashion when we can slip our moorings at the marina and get Lady Emma out on the rivers and broads again.

Was planning on a few salty adventures out to sea with her but wanted her out of the water to get new anti foul, anodes, shaft glands repacked and engines serviced before venturing out of the relative safety of inland waters.
This was going to be done around this time in readiness for the boating season but lockdown prevented this work from being carried out.
Probably means getting it done towards the end of the season, so it will probably be next year before we get any salty side fun on board!

I'll keep this thread going with any boating activity as it happens