View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2024, 12:52   #145
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Got a letter in the post today. Appointment for next week to have the 3 camera procedure. I should have someone with me, so Marion is going with me in her car. I’m to take a laxative the night before so that I’m empty.
I did take one a couple days after I visited the doctors. Certainly worked well. Not done that much in just one sitting for a long time.

After 2 attempts this morning I managed a sample on the lolly stick. Placed the stick in the container. Wrote the date and time on the label. Put the container in the bag provided and took it to the doctors this morning.

Hospital appointment tomorrow at 15.00. Going on my own this time and getting the bus. Going to leave the car up by the fire station, walk across the road and wait for the no.71.
Physio here on Thursday morning.

New bed delivered this morning. Going to buy all new sheets, 2 pillows and a new quilt. Last time I bought any of these items was about 12 years ago so I’ve had my money’s worth. Might buy some towels as well. Going to Dunelms in Plymouth on Thursday after the physio has gone. Marion is coming with me.

On Friday I have my diabetes eye examination. Marion was going to drop me off there and I had planned to get the bus back. But Marion’s daughter, Kara, said that Marion should bring me home as well. So now Marion will take me, wait for me and bring me home. What would I do without my fabulous neighbours.

Gerry has been over this morning and cut my grass, he put my recycling out plus my bin and brought them back in after the dustmen had been.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 2nd April 2024 at 12:54.. Reason: Spellin’
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote