View Single Post
Old 19th August 2021, 19:24   #29
torque2me
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mileshawk56 View Post
There was no genocide taking place in Afghanistan, tne americans saw the excuse to get in there for their business interests, remember the pipeline? and silly billy British politicians swallowed the democracy/womens rights story and sent our armed forces off to get killed and injured. I have said and say it again the various tribes and religious sects have been killing each other for many hundreds of years. Most politicians in this country can read/dont read their national history and even approve an education system which ignore or re writes it according to their fuzzy ideals, they have 4year memory's The only bright spot in this is to have it confirmed President Biden is a bigger idiot than even I thought him to be. So another 25000-women and children! first- wont this 25000 want to have their mothers,fathers,uncles,aunts etc to join them in the UK? And of course they will all have provable identification and wont be "retired" terrorists or even criminals, just like the approved Libyan "freedom fighter" who was granted permission to stay,and a Council flat, and financial benefits who last year on an summer afternoon in a park in Reading stabbed three ordinary British people to death. But that doesnt matter to the "fuzzy people" Chris.S.
Absolutely! That is what I was hinting at in my post #18. It won't stop at 30k+ and the unintended consequences and events will be more overwhelming for the UK's infrastructure then the do-gooders envisage.

You won't hear from the likes of Yvette Cooper when the poo hits the fan and I bet the media photographers will never capture a photo of Afghan/Syrian/Iranian/Algerian/Libyan refugees next-door to their abode.

I don't think they even have 4 year memory attributes and I doubt if Oxbridge or Eton teach their charges about tribalism.

Kev
torque2me is offline   Reply With Quote