View Single Post
Old 19th November 2020, 10:54   #576
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Alf: Yours number 851, 18/11 at 19.29.

Nail, head, no sore thumb.

A degree of caution and constancy from our 'elders and betters' would be to some advantage. I read today that the latest results of intensive lab studies into the anti-virus jab enables immunity from the disease.

They go on to add "...for a period up to 8 months". So immunity has suffered from a wasting disease of the vocabulary and has transmogrified into what used to be called "getting over the initial infection".

Just another example of precisely why a critical view of every single dot and comma that escapes should be examined for context. It stinks. If anybody went to buy a car and found as many faults in the salesman's description they would buy a bike.

To correct other false assumptions: There is and has not been outright denial of supposed remedies that I have seen. Just warnings of possible anomalies in everyday language.

The need for caution regarding the obvious discrepancies from day to day of questionable advice, nay, instruction punishable by prosecution, in any other field would be glaringly obvious.

That is all before we get to the mismanagement by ham-fisted under-qualified staffers paraded like circus acts while Ministers cower behind 'privilege'.

Last edited by wraymond; 19th November 2020 at 10:57..