View Single Post
Old 29th August 2021, 13:00   #161680
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
That's the sweet potato chopped up and as predicted my wrists are now nagging like hell

Ran out of sunflower seeds for the birds a couple of days ago, waiting for a 20 kilo bag to be delivered. Now getting Blue T1ts etc looking in the window "Oi . . . . there's no food out here!". Might have to go out and get a temporary supply.

Begger! that's not good Steve, We eat a lot of sweet potatoes & I've looked into trying growing them but I cant find many people on the growers youtube channels that have had good success growing them here.
I'm taking it because there's not many videos on the subject that they'll be hard to grow in our climate

Got the ladders & they're basically brand new They're around 7' tall closed but fit in the MG ZS OK I'm glad I asked the missus to look on that Facebook market place after the ones I wanted were out of stock off ebay , It saved me over 30 quid.
Corned beef hash for tea & it smells bootiful if I say so meself.
Bleddy fruit flies! Missus bought some cherries from ASDA & they full of fruit flies, the cats are going nuts trying to catch them.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote