View Single Post
Old 30th March 2022, 09:02   #164546
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Morning all, Bit of a shock to the system going outside this morning after the lovely warm Spring weather of the last week.

There's a cold rainy northerly wind battering down those newly opened daffodils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Morning Jeff, an early start for you. Did you have any treats yesterday for your birthday? I spent the past 2 days in hospital outpatients having more investigations. Urology scans revealed I have an enlarged prostate measuring 70g and it had been causing a blockage from the bladder, no Prostate cancer. I had been back on a heart monitor for 24 hours, results did not show anything unusual.

Yesterday I had trouble breathing, so ultrasound of the lungs showed fluid in the left lung attributed to the blockage in the bladder. I have been started on diuretics to force the fluid out of my lung. Urologist said he is putting me on medication to shrink the size of the prostate but if I am in a lot of distress, he will cut it out. The medication approach can take up to 6 months for it to reduce the size of the prostate blockage. I will try and avoid an op if possible. Now I don’t have to worry about prostate cancer, the rest is manageable.

Morning Phil, I hope all goes well with your hospital tests & you're soon back to healthg, It seems never ending at present.

I hobbled over to mams yesterday to get the list of hospital/clinic/doctors appointments for next Month & coupled with mine it's going to be a juggling act.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote