Thread: Testicle Pain
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2018, 17:57   #5
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

4 years ago, I suffered a poisonous spider bite to the balls in South Africa. The pain was excruciating, the balls swelled up and went black. I had to see the doctor every 2 days for dressings, pain relief, antibiotics and reviews as the poison was necrotizing. Basically there was a risk of one of balls dropping out of the testicular sac because the poison makes the skin rot and surgery would be needed. It was a living nightmare.

That went on for 3 months and it eventually cleared up until 2 years ago, when I got ball ache. The balls turned blue and my GP referred me to a surgeon in London. Like yourself Wes, I had a scan. In follow up I was told I had “varicose veins in the balls of moderate severity”. I was offered surgery, but this was postponed because of the bypass surgery I had in the leg. What was interesting and also was a relief, the bypass surgery cleared up the ball problem permanently.

I can empathise with you about testicular pain. It’s also something which is never easy to talk about on a public forum.
Gate Keeper is online now   Reply With Quote