View Single Post
Old 14th March 2019, 15:21   #503
KimRG

Rover 75 V6 Tourer

Default Sean Moore and 75andzt.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimRG View Post
I believe that the information listed is correct as my credit card let it slip that the transaction went through to Sydney in Canada. Unfortunately I have to wait a few more days before contacting them again and then they will raise a dispute case with them.

Also all those that have suffered financial loss should definitely contact Action Fraud https://www.actionfraud.police.uk . The more information they receive the better the chance of something being done!
Finally had an email from Sean on the 28th February saying he was “So sorry. We are shipping this week, I found your emails in my Spam just now. Its all boxed up and going out tomorrow or Saturday” Given the benefit that the emails did go to his spam folder I emailed him for a date of dispatch and received on the 5th March that it was to be dropped off at a UPS service point close to where I live – ok so far. I then get an email from Parcel2Go saying I should be getting my parcel no later than 12th March. 12th March passes no delivery. I spoke to Parcel2Go on 12th March who checked with UPS and found that a parcel label only had been drawn up on 7th March with no indication of a delivery date.
I checked both the UPS and Parcel2Go tracking service at today Thursday 14th March and there is no shipping information indicating relating to the product I purchased being picked up for shipping and delivery.
I’ve now asked for a full refund from Sean and informed my credit card company accordingly whom have now raised a dispute claim with 75andZT.com.

Parcel2Go were very helpful and issue by email to me a full transcript of our discussions.

We will see where we go from here.
KimRG is offline   Reply With Quote