View Single Post
Old 15th March 2019, 11:50   #12
roverbarmy
This is my second home

Roverless + 1.7D Sportage

Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl52krz View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]No we should not treat parts as ‘consumables ‘. Why should we? The problem today is that people are putting up with everything that is thrown at them.It is a bit like wages not keeping up with what the prices are doing. Workers today have ‘backed down’ to receive anything that is offered. What we need to do is fight for better quality items[ in everything. Not subside down to the lowest common denominator. The way of doing that is don’t buy anything that people have found to be ‘substandard’. As long as people buy tat from tat dealers, they will keep supplying and selling it and laughing all the way through your bank balance. I just wish I had room to set up a fabrication shed/ garage to replicate some of the things that we need because of the rubbish that is being produced. It’s a pity we can not get our own industry to produce these. Oh sorry Forgot we don’t seem to have much industry left now. Perhaps when we have left the EU we may see a resurgence of industrial manufacture return. Can not wait./COLOR]
As they say in the big house "Hear, Hear"!