View Single Post
Old 15th March 2019, 19:00   #508
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimRG View Post
Finally had an email from Sean on the 28th February saying he was “So sorry. We are shipping this week, I found your emails in my Spam just now.
The 'Spam folder' excuse has been used so many times before.
Most people (especially when running a business) who are familiar with sending and receiving emails will check their spam folders daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimRG View Post

Its all boxed up and going out tomorrow or Saturday” Given the benefit that the emails did go to his spam folder I emailed him for a date of dispatch and received on the 5th March that it was to be dropped off at a UPS service point close to where I live – ok so far. I then get an email from Parcel2Go saying I should be getting my parcel no later than 12th March. 12th March passes no delivery. I spoke to Parcel2Go on 12th March who checked with UPS and found that a parcel label only had been drawn up on 7th March with no indication of a delivery date.

I checked both the UPS and Parcel2Go tracking service at today Thursday 14th March and there is no shipping information indicating relating to the product I purchased being picked up for shipping and delivery. I’ve now asked for a full refund from Sean and informed my credit card company accordingly whom have now raised a dispute claim with 75andZT.com.

Parcel2Go were very helpful and issue by email to me a full transcript of our discussions.

We will see where we go from here.
So does this mean Radioguy is supposedly shipping individual orders from USA now? I see his website is still up and running allowing people to place orders, he seems to be charging a £49.99 shipping fee to the UK, is that what you paid, or is there another UK agent acting on his behalf?

What puzzles me is why would Radioguy go to all the efforts of creating a UPS shipping label if he had no intention of fulling the order. He would have known you have paid using a credit card, so its likely you will raise a claim under section 75 if you don't receive your goods.

Its all a bit odd unless he has every intention of stringing you along for months and months just like all the others, hoping you will just go away leaving him keeping your money, or unless UPS have made a mistake and your order arrives in the next few days, you never know, stranger things have happened.

Radioguys contact phone number is on his website HERE... Phone: 44 20 8144 9124, along with email and skype address.

Last edited by Dallas; 15th March 2019 at 19:18..
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote