View Single Post
Old 1st October 2018, 19:39   #4
Devilish
Been round the block

75 Tourer

FYI

For the first time. During the American themed Autumn Classic meet, Prescott Hill will only allow Amercan vehicles into The Orchard, The event PR Director has given the ok for entry to the Orchard for guests of only a select few long standing registrants, with a non American vehicle, I feel privileged to be one of them. All other registrants have been refused entry into the Orchard.
Anyone who has already purchased a ticket online to print off, and are expecting a Orchard Pass through the post using the code supplied by me, may very well not get one. An Orchard pass already received through the post may not get you into the Orchard.

Anyone who has purchased a ticket needs to PM me their email address, unless already contacted by trebor on my behalf, an authorised Orchard Pass signed by the PR director, will be sent by email to print off.

Anyone purchasing tickets before the online sales close please contact me for a Orchard Pass.

One other condition

Substitute vehicles on the day will not be allowed entry, even with a Orchard, pass. My Prescott Hill registration is simple, "75/ZT", strictly only Rover 75 or MGZT will be allowed entry to the Orchard.