Old 17th June 2020, 07:10   #153215
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Rod, morning Richard, morning all

Thank you Rod, I hope Angela and yourself are keeping well. I saw on the news yesterday (The Sun), how after the storms, high temperatures in the 30s - UK, are expected to last until the end of the month. We were due to meet up with you both on your caravan tour of the West Country, a shame you couldn’t get away this year because of the restrictions, but hopefully we can look forward to to a better summer next year.

In local news here, there is a mass exodus of the Chinese back to China. One of the travellers interviewed, said how in the supermarket, other shoppers would literally run away from her and she no longer felt safe, how sad.

Jessica is doing well and improving on the new medication

Yesterday I got a pain in my left arm, tennis elbow or it’s the overuse of my left hand. Oh joy
We have had no 30° temperatures here Phil , April and May during lockdown were fantastic weather wise. Since the start of June, we have had one hot day then back to the rubbish. It’s been cool ,cloudy and wet for the majority of the month, I just looked at the forecast and Saturday is going to be our only dry and sunny day this week.Like Rod we will not get a holiday with the caravan this year, unless we stay local and just go to one of the farm sites up the Northumberland coast for a few days.

Last edited by RPWC; 17th June 2020 at 20:23..
RPWC is offline   Reply With Quote