Old 11th September 2019, 07:11   #11
SCP440
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by robeire View Post
i have had noting but trouble with mechanics the larg garages ar worst i find

rob
A good friend who has a company car dropped it in to the main dealer for a service, he struggled to find anywhere to park it so had to leave it with 2 wheels on a curb and at an angle, he was told the service would take 3 hours so he would collect it at the end of the day, when he returned he paid the £300 for the ''full service'' and went to find his car. He was surprised to find it in exactly the same place as he had left it and the engine was cold. He went to the service department and told them they had not serviced it and asked for an explanation. They said they had and when he explained how he new they hadn't they said they must have been a mix up. It was done while he waited in less than an hour and he got a full refund. He was also told the next service would be free.

He told his fleet manager who had suspicions that this garage were doing stuff like this and a memo came out for them not to use that garage again. They now no longer buy that make of vehicle and the garage they are using collects the cars from his place of work.

How much has that cost them for what appeared to be an easy profit?
SCP440 is offline   Reply With Quote