View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2021, 23:16   #20
AndrewJames
Loves to post

Rover 75 Saloon

I bought from this seller as at the time I couldn't see what I needed elsewhere. Before buying I got in touch as I only needed half of the listing (the rest I would bin or thought they could maybe sell it separately. Not high value.). The response I got was that the price of the postage was the price of the postage and the size of the package wouldn't change that.

So I went ahead but have avoided them since. They seem to have a lot of 75 stuff in stock (evidently some of it not worth a damn) but they seem to be taking the mick in my opinion. These rusty hole filled items confirm it. It's up to the buyer what they want to buy and do but where do you draw the line? And what if the buyer doesn't know better?

Have had much better experiences with other scrappies on ebay. I guess it's the same as going in real life - you get the good and the bad. One of my favourite things to do is go to the local scrapyard where if you want a part, you go remove it yourself. Just a shame that they almost never have any 75s in.
AndrewJames is offline   Reply With Quote