View Single Post
Old 9th September 2018, 16:20   #4
Yorkshire GOC
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 connoisseur se v6 auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennockian View Post
The ECU is definitely black and has the 'YWC105180' code printed on it. Seems to indicate, therefore, that it is indeed the earlier system with the separate speaker, located under the rear parcel shelf.

On that basis the problem may therefore be that the speaker is at fault. Can’t say that I ever bothered to listen to where the beeping was coming from. Next step to try and track that down, although it looks a job-and-a-half to get to the thing.

Many thanks for your reply; any other comments/guidance from anyone most welcome!

Will report back in due course...
Please do report back - am in the same boat - but with the later white box - but all the same symptoms - reversing lights work, sensors all ticking, no bleep when selecting reverse gear, sounder works for lights on when door open (my sounder is in the IPK as it is the later set up) but am interested in what you find.

The Silver Machine was the 13th of 160 Rover 75's to come off the production line that day and is the 100th of 527 Starlight Silver Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Auto saloons listed in the build records produced world wide.
Yorkshire GOC is offline   Reply With Quote