View Single Post
Old 18th November 2020, 17:12   #10
AndrewJames
Loves to post

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
I was at the NEC launch and fell in love with the 75, I didn't think they'd ever become an object of ridicule like they did but, many people are now seeing them in a different light. The style will not age or look out of place, the classic looks of both models will carry the survivors well into the future and that will raise the values. The owners clubs have done much to solve the problems that beset them and, the issues that should have been solved by MG Rover have become trivial niggles to most owners.
In my 75 1.8 I sit and think of how lucky I am to own such a lot of car for so little money, it's got something that I can't understand that makes me feel better for being in it. I think my reasons for loving them changes each time I open the doors and I can't say why.
I wasn't aware they were made objects of ridicule but then again I wasn't old enough to drive when they stopped making them! This forum is great. Things like the spy hole mod/ECUs taking baths spring to mind which I wouldn't have known about if I hadn't signed up.
AndrewJames is offline   Reply With Quote