Old 1st January 2021, 19:24   #23
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default Questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1975 View Post
3 weeks ago my friend died of liver disease ..yes he was a heavy drinker years ago but quit 2 years ago too late...he has been in and out of hospital 7 times in the last 3 months,each time having a covid test,and each time with a negative result..found out today that covid as cause of death...not surprised at all by this...that's why the numbers are so high,we all knew they were bodging the numbers to follow the narrative but first hand truth of it is really annoying
Was he on the transplant list, if not why not. Why did he need to be taken in so many times unless it was simply for palliative care.
My covid journey is not part of a narrative, I'm 55 and just coming through it, if it had killed me then it would rightly be listed as cause of death. This isn't some crackpot conspiracy, it's a real illness that's causing untold damage to the world right now. I don't have the answers but the virus is as real as can be, right now I'm very weak and struggling to lift a small bucket of coal, compare that to my normal ability to lift a KV6 engine and you might understand what this is doing to people like me. It saddens me to say that my son is one of the conspiracy nutters that think it's some kind of mild cold, my weight has hit 13.5 stone and his answer is pea and ham soup. I despair at the way this nonsense is allowed to be given actual space as news. Any crank that doesn't believe this is real needs to catch it and suffer.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote