View Single Post
Old 18th July 2019, 10:35   #538
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

So far as I understand the course of events, or shall I say my take on it. He was selling items that had to have a deposit on them before he would order. The items seemed mostly to come from China. As time went on, he managed to get two people to represent him by them fitting items to members cars(nothing wrong with that). If anything went wrong with the items, one or other of the two people who he had got to’give him a hand’ in running the shop, so to speak would , because of their expertise, repair the items or report that a replacement was required. This’trading’ so to speak, gradually was replaced by items being ordered and either never being delivered, or having to be reordered (according to Sean) and would be delivered later(or not as the case applies). This then descended into items being ordered from Sean, and after many enquiries from the person who had ordered them to Sean, nothing arrived. Sean went awol and so did some money.He even let those that ‘worked’ for him in whatever capacity use their own money in the belief that they would be recompensed at a later date. Shame really because it affects not only those that paid out their hard earnt money to someone who decided to do a runner, because it also affects those people who trusted him enough to do work for him, and all the families of those who lost money. All in all, a thoughtless person who deserves to be prosecuted,WHATEVER the reason it happened. All those who lost money, should pool their resources and present their dossier to the fraud squad. They like intriguing cases, and this is certainly one of those.