View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2019, 09:01   #3
Bullnose75
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Tourer 2.0 V6 LPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubya View Post
Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me determine which oxygen sensor I need to replace. The dreaded 'check engine' light popped up a couple of days ago, my OBD scanner flagged up codes P0141 and P0155. These are O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2 and O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 1. I can clear the codes, but they return within one or two drives. With the engine running and monitoring the live data I can see the values for each sensor changing with engine speed (i.e. sensors not open/short circuited).

I find it unlikely that both sensors have failed at the same time, so can anyone suggest which sensor I should go for, also the locations of these sensors (which is which) and any other potential cause of these fault codes (for example a common voltage supply). Thank you in advance.
Hiya,i've had my engine check light coming on now and then ever since I got my V6 Tourer but recently it's stayed on all the time. I just had the PO155 fault code O2 sensor Bank 2 Sensor 1. Replaced the O2 sensor in the exhaust right next to the lower engine mount yesterday - cleared the fault code and,touch wood,it's ok now. No fault code/check engine showing any more. Time will tell if it's sorted for good but just been out in it and all seems ok.

Last edited by Bullnose75; 22nd March 2019 at 09:03.. Reason: miss spelled
Bullnose75 is offline   Reply With Quote