View Single Post
Old 21st September 2021, 10:52   #17
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

That's great to hear, Tim. Yes, after scouring every review and owners view on the net from here to Asia, there seemed to be so few downsides or negative comments, aside from the possibly poorly thought out boot space. Luckily only two of us and it's plenty big enough for our needs. Even with the 75's I found the boot to be a pain when it came to loading two large holiday cases, one of the few things I didn't like about them.

I think the MG HS is simply a damn good looking car with chrome trim and shiny silver wheels, something that's so lacking in modern cars. And the specifications are just amazing. The fit and finish and quality of the soft feel fittings and that peppy little engine tick all of the boxes for me and my driving requirements these days. And then there's the driving position high up...
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote