ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve-45 View Post
Bit more research ....

51 95 2 354 325 is for the left hand seat
51 95 2 354 326 is for the right hand seat

They are branded MINI, but it appears to be printed on and should be removable with some paint thinners.

So, looks like I need to order a 59 95 2 354 326 then I should have a pair.
(you have to assume that the head restraint fixings are the same both sides)

That's interesting. I assumed all headrests and seats were the same. Mine is a Mk1 2003 with original embossed headrests and the pins are really close together. None of the Mini/BMW/Mercedes/Jaguar or Land Rover base carriers fit as they are for poles wider apart. So I guess the seats and headrests must have changed along the way.

Result Ive been using the tables, hooks and hangers a lot recently and I like the system a lot. Very well made, solid, works a treat. Hope you get some bargains on the options like I did and thanks for the update
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote