View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2019, 13:57   #7
Ginger Teddy
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer conn SE Auto

Default overheating engine

Hi folks, thanks Simon for the ref in the haynes manual I had a better look and did find it after asking where abouts it was but was good to have it confirmed cheers, and thanks also to T-cut for the photo it all helps and much appreciated, now just awaiting the sensor and see how we get on. As for the drink driver that spoilt the look of the rear, my insurers told me it was a total loss because ( as we all know ) new parts are not available. OH NO Way are they registering that as a total loss and told them as such. I have accepted a sum so I can get it repaired myself and no mark will go against the car it will remain clear of any category damage, which is what I wanted. Even though I have to claim on my own policy because of the circumstances ( drink driver ) they don`t think the claim against this lowlife will be fruitfull so it`s the innocent joe public who is screwed once again. I thought us decent folk pay a certain amount of our policy to cover non insured, but this one ( says was his buddies car) was insured as plod gave me the details.....so up goes the premium in oct , can`t wait !!! Thanks to Bororover for the support, Regards Paul
Ginger Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote