View Single Post
Old 26th May 2020, 12:42   #14
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

This 'essential' business gets me. In my view, and the only one it seems, if Zara or River Island, as clothing shops, are considered essential then why not Ask Italian the restaurant?

With regard to the Svengali Cummings tumbrel charge, it’s obviously a manufactured trampling of a sworn enemy by his detractors. The critical factor is whether he broke the law/guidelines when he took his son to the best refuge he could think of.

The day before his so-called offence, regulations were introduced making it an official offence to leave your home without a reasonable excuse. There had been no explanation of just what ‘reasonable’, or to whom, that meant in every case and a degree of opinion is needed at each event. There was however a following clause: ‘If you have children, keep following this advice, however, we are aware that not all these measures will be possible’. So it seems a first class honours in parapsychology is necessary if you want to avoid your collar being felt. Curiously, not one of the 250 ANPR’s on his route had been activated.

Again, in my view, any father that would not do what he did, at least in part, needs a rude awakening about parental love, not necessarily to agree but at the very least to understand. This is entirely about disgruntled political opponents.