View Single Post
Old 17th May 2009, 07:52   #1
The Yellow Peril
Posted a thing or two

Primrose Yellow 75 V6 Conn SE

Default Video/photo record of the 10th Anniversary Relay

Hi, I hope most of you will know by now, that we are staging a Round Britain Relay to commemorate the 10th Anniversary of the Rover 75 on the 19th, 20th and 21st June.

It's an ambitious project, but hopefully a rewarding and enjoyable one which recognizes how we feel about our cars, and should help to raise a bit of awareness and generate new memberships.

What I was wondering is if any of the members who follow activities in this thread would be interested in creating a video/photo record of the Relay.

What I had in mind is that members could arrange to be at the Start, handover points, strategic places along the route and at the finish, to capture the excitement and preserve it for the clubs history.

Many of this forums members could contribute, and I think what would be good is if one or two members could act as co-ordinators, synchronizing the recording/photographing of each stage handover etc, and then pulling all the material together into a finished record.

If you would like to join in this event, please register your interest, and if you would like to take ownership for overseeing the project please let me know.

Many thanks

Andrew
Lovingly cared for, since 2000