View Single Post
Old 5th January 2020, 19:25   #617
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnorris View Post
but wheres the Rover?
Hi Jenny,

Firstly,may Jan & I wish you & your Family all the very best of wishes for a HAPPY & PEACEFUL NEW YEAR.

So good to hear from you,sorry to disappoint,there are no Rover Pics in my 'Bluejon's Photo Gallery' with the exception of 'Blueey' taken with Bri & Linda's [BRI & Pink Dutchess] BRG Mk11 75 which is part of a set of photo's overlooking Derwentwater to mark a visit from them last year,page 60 Post 597.

This gallery is for general photography,whereas pics of 'Blueey' you can visit in 'The 75 & ZT Gallery' under 'My Cherished Blue'.

]I am currently working on setting up a new gallery for our Duo tone 75 'Vixen' dating back 2016 to present when we had her Duo toned.

There is a gallery, again in The 75 & ZT Gallery Under 'Silvervixen' way down at the bottom of P12,unfortunately due to the wizdom of Photobucket they are now illegible,

Hope all this helps Jenny,Please take the time to look in my galleries & let me know what you think,would be very much appreciated.

In the meantime take care of yourself,Silvervixen,Myself,BRI & Pink Dutchess
hope to meet up with Yourself & our good Friend Actros for many meet's in the coming year/s,many thanks.

Keep Snapping & very Best Wishes..... John.

Last edited by Bluejon; 5th January 2020 at 20:02..
Bluejon is offline   Reply With Quote