View Single Post
Old 14th March 2017, 05:34   #36
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-sta View Post
Yep exactly mate i know they'd try it on. Have heard of that kind of thing many times. They hold grudges if you catch them out. Plus they wont do anything about it anyway. The only time u see any result is when its caught on camera and plastered over social media for everyone to see.

If i had it on camera then i would have made it known as he was being a total scum bag trying to intimidate me.

After the second time he cut me up i moved back into the 2nd lane and noticed him slowing down, obviously trying to get behind me now so he can pull me over. Well since he'd been staring into my car and seen i was alone i wern't having any of it as he could accuse me of anything being the piece of work he clearly is.

So i slowed down to keeping him in front of me, he slowed down further and so did i, and there was an exit coming up to the left of me, so last second i pulled off up the slip and the wolly was in the 2nd lane and forced to go on.

Ended up doing the last of my journey home via the scenic route.
Good morning Rick, you certainly would benefit from installing dash cams front and rear. It's a pity a few have given you a bad feeling about traffic cops. My younger brother worked on the M4 route as a traffic cop and found the job challenging and stressful, the stories from the other side of the fence with youngsters racing and oblivious of speed and danger to other motorists etc. Back in the 1990's, I had a different style of driving and one night driving down the Caledonian Road, I was stopped. I committed 3 traffic offences and was cautioned, okay fair cop. They spoke to me politely, let me off and even followed me home. I really thought was a nice touch

Have you had the opportunity of driving in Kenya? I can recommend it
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote