View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2022, 08:16   #9
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA View Post
Welcome home Dave. Nice to see you are still living the life. Nice car. Do you still have the Probe?
Hiya Bob how's it going pal hope your keeping well.

It's good to be back its been a few years I think now or was it sooner I can't remember.

Nope I sadly sold her begining of last year and a month later tried too buy it back but it was written off on the M6 so I lost my chance too get her back

Thats why I bought the hyundai coupe it drives very similar too it it and looks the part

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Good to see you posting again Dave
Great too see again Jeff hope your keeping well hows the boat doing anymore adventures with her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflon View Post
Hi Dave, I was wondering where you'd got to .

I was expecting to see pics of a new Probe, but can't say I'm disappointed - I've always liked the look of the Hyundai Coupe. They really do look the business, and I like what you've done to yours .

Cliff
How are you doing Cliff hope your keeping well

Hahaha it would have been nice but trying too find a ford probe that's not asking for a ridiculous price and funny thing is there selling wish I never got rid of mine and now it's dead

Got too say I'm enjoying the ownership it goes well and it's so similar too how the ford probe drives.

There rare but not too much too the point where you can't get parts so getting bits and bobs is a little easier and mpg ain't too bad at all

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote