View Single Post
Old 11th August 2009, 19:08   #8
StevenWilliams
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon 2.5 V6 British Racing Green. 81,000 miles and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktake View Post
Hmm, I dealt with these in the past, great service unless the part arrives faulty. Then accusations of tampering, threats of voilence. I let slip I had contacts within Trading Standards and further let slip their full address in a conversation. They seemed very shocked i had such accurate info. Hey presto, money refunded.

May be first class if goods are OK.

Oh, the item in question............full checked and working 3 speed fan...............
Funny that. I had exactly the same problem with something from them. As I was trying to fix my front suspension I bought a second hand set of springs and shocks for the front just to see if it was indeed what was causing my issues. I had no intention of keeping them on the car but for £25 delivered for 2 complete units I figured it's a quick way to see if my shocks were faulty.

They were sold to me as in A1 condition as nearly new. When I received them and looked at them they were in terrible condition and the springs had rusted. They were really funny with me when I mentioned that they were in no way in A1 condition and the spring was bordering on dangerous. They then just stopped dealing with me.

Now I bought them with the intention of trying them on the car and then replacing them with new if it changed the noise and reselling them on. As they were in shocking condition I couldn't reply on this at all so I complained.

I got a paypal refund. I have since bought off them but I'd never buy anything thats mechanical. Just cosmetic stuff.

Looking for: 7 seater
StevenWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote