View Single Post
Old 24th December 2014, 10:22   #59599
reworht
This is my second home

Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE Navi 5dr Diesel Hatchback

Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,497 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
Nagging as usual Rod, had an x-ray, not had any feedback but doc reckons its soft tissue damage so wouldn't show up anyway, still no word re scan or physio. It's bearable during the day unless I do something "silly", still wakes me up during the night.

You still got the fish tank? Did you see my post yesterday, getting food for the fish and the guy was trying to sell me a Pacu, relative of the Piranha that, if well looked after, can end up close to 3' long! Did a bit of reading when I got home, to satisfactorily accommodate one you need a 250 gallon tank
Yes - still got the fish tank Steve - although we're having a constant battle with snails. Angela keeps treating it with the appropriate fluids, but the little blighters keep re-appearing. We've even changed the brand of fish food we've been using, in case the snails have been getting in via that. We're now waiting for a couple of unsociable fishes to die, and then we're going to totally strip the tank down, try to get it spotless and then start from scratch with new inhabitants.

Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !
reworht is offline   Reply With Quote