View Single Post
Old 13th March 2018, 18:18   #10
Claudec

Rover 75

Sadly, financial and time restrictions mean I have no choice but to take off the bits that may help other cars and send MFL on her way. This wasnt an easy decision as i truly had fallen in love with the car. Its not always possible when you have a young family and low paying job to do the things you want.

Things that needed doing were, engine replacement, autobox soleniod, rear arms and springs, brake pipes ,new seats, and rear arches were rusty. On top of all that she had been involved in an RTA in which a lady drove straight into the front of her and cracked the front bumper. To put everything right it was going to be in excess of 800...money i sadly dont have.

She recently had a new thermostat and pipes, new breather pipes and a black oak dash fitted as recently as 3 weeks ago.

Sometimes you just have to say enough is enough, im taking the desirable parts off to pay for atlantic which i borrowed money to do.

I hope everyone can see my reasoning behind my decision and look forward to seeing everyone at the shows.

Colin
Claudec is offline   Reply With Quote