View Single Post
Old 4th July 2018, 12:16   #5
Sebastienclement
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic22 View Post
I can give you info on the car as i owned it and I know the owner who is also a member on here (Rain).

It was owned by the city of Westminster for the Mayor of Westminster from new and converted to LPG from new due to the congestion charge (moved free inside London) it was serviced by the Rolls Royce dealer in London (oldest dealership) who I bought it off. They charged £400 for an oil change from the receipts I had

When I got it, the drivers seat was very worn due to the driver sitting there. It did no mileage as it went from the Council office to functions etc.
I had an aubergine interior and it's my favourite so I fitted that. I had great fun in it as when I got the parking pass was still valid for all the exclusive zones in London so i would park in Westminster etc on the way to Watch Aston Villa play in London.

Rain bought it off me as part of a larger deal for another car. Rain is great and a big MG/Rover fan, he has a dark fantasy Limo etc and he did lots of maintenance on the car., so it will be right

He is selling it via John at Summit.
That is incredibly useful - thank you so much!

As for the MK2 clocks, I assume they are standard? I've found other LWBs with similar.
Sebastienclement is offline   Reply With Quote