View Single Post
Old 25th January 2018, 10:57   #9
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovel View Post
What next?

All the proceeds raised from the WI calendar girls (and similar) should also be returned too if that's the case.

How about banning BBC children in need proceeds with scantily clad ladies such as little mix, et all and others flouting their female form to millions of potential rapists.

Next on the ban list black book for the new born clean people will be a group meeting of more than four men in any one place.

On another note. Listening to Radio 4 this morning where the aggressive female presenter was pushing here questions hard to politician numerous times trying to get him to admit that he has attended men only events as if it was illegal or something.
On your last point - yes that interview was truly appalling. Even by the dire PC standards of the BBC - it was totally uncalled for speculation and assumption.

Dreadful.

But what is wrong with what happened at the Presidents Club it seems to me is that the “hostesses” were told to wear black skimpy dresses and gropping was condoned.

It is wrong in this context and it is wrong in, and at, any event. I have been to a few all male establishments in my time - and it is true to say that certain men from all walks of life think they have a right to do what appalls the rest of us.

What seems to have delighted the likes of the BBC is exactly WHO has been caught doing it and who these people represent.

If this same reporter had visited a club in Soho or its equivalent in Leeds, Manchester, Bristol or Brighton - I suspect they would have seen much the same.

But that would not have quite the same impact would it
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote