View Single Post
Old 12th January 2022, 15:02   #14
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
when someone posts a comment such as this and it is taken from post 7 "....I would willingly go to work with the virus ......." I have to ask how on earth you think I am wrong and how you can say "There is little or no "I don't care attitudes" prevalent so far as I can see."? What about that comment is caring towards fellow man?

macafee2
You cite (post 7) just one you think has a 'don't care attitude' and that it could possibly imply a reference to all. I commented on your 'attitudes'.

You appear, at least to my reading of the relevant post, to believe there is widespread 'don't care about fellow man' attitudes among the approx 8 million non-vaccinated people. Is that all of them or a percentage?

If I misunderstood your emphasis - my bad! That particular interpretation is just one facet of the gradually increasing efforts to denigrate and isolate the substantial number of fellow citizens who have a different point of view.

That's a serious road to travel and could amount to misrepresentation of our 'fellow man'. These 'assumptions' grow rapidly and should be challenged to avoid the depiction of our fellow men.

As I said, if that was my misunderstanding, my bad!