Old 12th January 2022, 19:55   #17
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
Whenever someone places a comment on social media there is the chance the comment will be discussed.
Are you suggesting it is ok to put the unjabbed at risk?
I agree the jabbed should be fine but as they too can pass it on, you give it to them, they give it to an unjabbed.
I totally get the stealing to feed scenario but that was not how the comment was put across and in this case, there is the option not to steal.

I think Ikea are wrong. Why should Ikea or any company be put to trouble because their staff choose not be be vaccinated and are then off sick with covid? Everyone should have the choice about what goes into their bodies.
As you can see from my comment, I really cant find a right solution.
If companies get away with reduced sick pay for covid will a "broken leg done skiing" also warrant reduced sick pay? Where does it end? I don't think this is black and white and we need to see if from all angles, employees and employers.

macafee2
The unjabbed know the risk and are willing to take that risk, the vaccinated will still carry and shed the virus just the same, the virus isn't able to be stopped at this time by any group. I've put Ikea on a no buy list because of discrimination, I don't care what the vaccinated people think, I care about a fair society that's being eroded by this virus.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote