View Single Post
Old 12th January 2022, 22:35   #19
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
The unjabbed know the risk and are willing to take that risk, the vaccinated will still carry and shed the virus just the same, the virus isn't able to be stopped at this time by any group. I've put Ikea on a no buy list because of discrimination, I don't care what the vaccinated people think, I care about a fair society that's being eroded by this virus.
You care about a fair society, what a laughable comment. How on earth does you, infected with covid and mixing with other unjabbed people and passing the infection on, reflect fairness to them? Even putting them at risk is unfair. That is like me saying, Ikea employees know the risk that if they don't get jabbed and have to isolate they will be on reduced sick pay, that is ok because they know the risk. I've already said I think Ikea are wrong. Unjabbed people do indeed know the risk but I doubt they expect or perhaps they know people have an "I don't care about others" attitude and so do expect someone knowing they have covid to mix with them.

If you are unjabbed, do you expect someone, knowing they have covid to mix with you or stay away from you? How would you feel if you ended up in hospital because someone, knowing they had covid mixed with you and passed on the infection to you? Jabbed or unjabbed, I'd be a bit "cheesed" off if that was done to me.

You and others have the right to remain unjabbed, you do not have the right to pass covid on to others and neither do you have the right to put them at risk of catching it.

Any reason you did not not answer the question about Ikea being put to trouble?

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote