View Single Post
Old 9th June 2021, 20:04   #12
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clf View Post
Yes, they do it without a border! Shoot them too. And do you know what is even better, they burn their OWN neighbourhoods too!!

They tried to blockade by setting fire to wheelie bins in their own areas (loyalist) two months ago, with the cover of 'no irish sea border' as their slogan. Am trying not to get annoyed by the ridiculousness and embarrassment of it - 'they' sent kids 10-16 out to barricade the place and throw bricks at the police.

'They' (loyalists) are using a 19 year old spokesperson to speak for the loyalist community on the ni protocol! He wasnt even a twinkle in his fathers eye when the good friday agreement was signed,never mind seen the troubles! Jeez, the whole situation in terms of the troubles is a joke, and is nothing to do with heritage or tradition, but to do with smuggling, drugs and money laundering.

The eu want the restrictions/anti smuggling defence, they can employ it. It is that simple. The eu are simply being petty and pathetic as they 'lost' a subservient member and cannot afford to kick out ireland. (I am a remainer by the way lol).

Imagine this, the United kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, that would be another solution lol.

We (north and south) will invade britain and take you land, make you pay rent on it, and pay tithes to our churches mwah ha ha......

Northern ireland makes the best sausages lol if you can, try a denny or cookstown sausage

Another thing the eu didnt think of, is where they will get their KFC from

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
during all the troubles I wondered how on earth the good people of Ireland managed? Never sure if they went out if they would be coming home.

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote