View Single Post
Old 28th October 2009, 03:52   #93
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor View Post
not mentioned these to Simon but now a member has raised it with him i willl ask when next in touch with him, although the caps are curved so coudnt be completely covered, but they are also chrome so would look nice with a walnut capping sitting on the top imo

:lol: I have already done so. I sent two emails yesterday to Simon nd enquired on the chances of him tooling up door cappings as ether overlays on the top edges of the trim, or complete 'L' shaped pieces. As the trim is adhesive backed, it could in theory follow the natural curves of the panels.

I also asked about walnut pieces for the front interior light cluster, and the rear passenger armrest inner tray/lid. No response as yet, but I did suggest that there could be a lot of interest in the door cappings and that he could gauge interest by a post on the forum

Perhaps if a list is gathered of those who would be interested in door cappings (price dependent), we could let Simon know or ask Trebor to pass on the info. If so, put my name on the list please
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.

Last edited by ALPACA; 28th October 2009 at 03:55..
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote