View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2021, 11:16   #105
RobSun
Gets stuck in

MGZTT

Default What car reliability report

How reliable are you finding these cars?

I have just read What Cars owners reliability survey report of electric and hybrid cars. They list the top ten and the worst bottom three. The top 10 all have a very high reliability score in the high 90% and all look very good with only minor faults recorded and easy quick repairs. The worst is the Tesla S which comes out at the very bottom of all types of engines as well as electric with only 60% reliability. The MG ZS EV however comes out in the 80% range with the second worse electric score The reports say the faults are all major ones including batteries, motors etc. putting the cars off the road for a while.

I did consider one but in the end last month got a conventional petrol car after looking into overall buying costs range and charger availability. Travelling around and not seeing many convenient charging points and reading on line owners saying that they often had difficulty finding working available points I put it off for now. Now reading this as the ZS was on price and range the favorite I think for now I made the correct choice.
RobSun is offline   Reply With Quote