Thread: Merry Christmas
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2021, 22:19   #17
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Hi fellas, I'm sorry that I haven't been on here for awhile, I thought I could sneak away and hide for a bit, I thought I would give you all a break from my sorry woes.

Thank you for all the get well messages and texts guys, they really brightened up my day. It's a real nice feeling when one realises he has friends that care, I certainly didn't want to give cause for concern.

I've been in the wars as you will all most probably know from myself having a unilateral orchiectomy, sadly the op hasn't worked, it's done quite the opposite at present as the pain has gotten worst. Initially everything was looking very hopeful, but as the weeks have gone by the recovery has gotten worst. I'm not regretting having the op, I just had to try something as life with pain was terrible enough. I go back to see the urologists in a few weeks, see what they want to do next.

Thanks again guys for all your brotherly love, it really means a lot, Tracey also sends her love to you all with big hugs. Last year was a terrible year for us, with Tracey's father getting diagnosed with cancer, then the loss of our beautiful little doggy, then losing my father, and now my mother with ill health, and to top it all off... myself with sh*t health, we've all had more than enough as you can imagine.

Please stay safe everyone, I will keep you updated the best I can.

Last edited by Dallas; 2nd February 2021 at 00:51..
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote