View Single Post
Old 5th July 2017, 19:32   #148
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
Along with many others,may I pass on special thanks to Stu for yet again using his organising skills in arranging for our members to attend this magnificent event.

Many thanks must also be paid to Rich for his part in putting together a section of the North East convoy to the event,well done Rich.

Lastly,but certainly not least,thanks should be paid to all members of this club who attended along with management & members of clubs & private owners who organised/attended without which these events would not exist.

Just remains for me to say an extra thank you to Stu for obtaining & posting a club stand pass enabling me to park in the club area,very much appreciated mate.

Finally,a few piccies of some of our stunning cars on show,every one a gem,fantastic Guy's well done to everyone.

John.
John, I didn't put the convoy together, so cant take credit for it, those south of the river meet at the Metrocentre, those North, meet at the industrial estate up the road from me, however I CAN take credit for the convoy from my house to the Carter Bar meet, along with Graham, who organises the convoy from the Scottish contingency. He is organising it solo this year at the end of August, as I have family commitments .