Thread: Marinabrian
View Single Post
Old 14th July 2020, 19:38   #58
Jamiewelch
Posted a thing or two

Alpina D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by goltho View Post
I really don't care, and I don't mean that to be rude. I've no issue with that being your opinion. All I've done is the same - express mine.

This time round, that's correct. I did read the opening post and have referred to its author.

Fine. Don't assume I'd have a different view to you because you'd be wrong.

You've missed my point entirely. Brian or anyone else can leave and come back as many times as they want. It's a free club (unless you subscribe). I'm certain people do that all the time. Not many people make announcements about it though, then rinse and repeat. That's what I don't like, especially if it generates heaps of ego boosts. I've drawn inference and formed an opinion which I think is reasonable. That's all. I don't hate or dislike the guy.

Well I agree entirely. Let people say what they want. If you can find one tiny trace of my having suggested to anyone that they can't say what they want, post it here in bold red so I can correct it. And by definition, that must include letting you and I both say what we want.

If I'm wrong and Brian doesn't come back, you'll be quite correct in regretting the loss of his technical input which I would share. But happily I believe there won't be any such loss. (Mark Twain springs to mind.)

Dougie.
He has been online since he has "left"