View Single Post
Old 13th December 2021, 16:08   #213
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Sorry Harry, you are making false assumptions.

Just by the way, the first sentence in your reply is trite and way off mark.

‘My decision’, a joint decision by and without any coercion of the whole family, does only affect my family – absolutely nobody else. You are putting your own parameters on me when you have no idea about it, or me. Nor have I or will I make any criticism of what you decide. I would imagine the other renegades follow a similar course.

My opinion is truly miniscule but there is a sizeable minority who agree with it! How about 8 million souls, by and large? And their children. That’s without the untraceable countless individuals who have entered the country under the radar and whose families have the prospect of surely following.

Further, I can guarantee nobody else will ever be affected/infected/suffer from my decision because I take my own precautions. I might even suggest, if I thought vaccination was totally successful in avoiding infection, that it just might be a suitable defence. But, we all know for certain it is not. No doubt about that, it is not.

Heaven alone knows what new features might suddenly be discovered we have to consider to continue to be uninfected when the next edict emerges from that den of ignorance in Downing Street. However, I wish you well and that you and yours stay free from this pest.